Sunday 27 May 2012

A confession

You've caught me.
I know that I promised
You're the strong one
These urges, I could not dismiss

You'd seen me sneaking away before
Why only now did you follow
This time you were waiting at the door
My guilt could not be hidden
I wiped the smear from my lips
You're disgusted look cause what came next
I licked it from my finger tips
And passed you without comment
You followed me into the bathroom
Directing me over to the sink
You stood there behind me as minutes passed
Washing until both our palms were rosy pink
I know you're disappointed in me
But he will never find out
I covered up my tampering you see
And this is certainly no time to shout
I won't tell if you won't tell
This can just be between us two
It's not like you hadn't done this before
On a smaller scale though, tis true
Our son's heart would not be broken
He will never find out that I snuck down
He'll never know I too the first taste
Only you will hear my late night snacker confession
You should be more understanding with this
And I should say sorry for what I've done
But that birthday cake was too damn good
So I took the honour of first tasting from our son

No comments:

Post a Comment